About Our Shelter Shelter Wish List Surrender An Animal About Spay/Neuter View the Spay/Neuter/Now Clinic Schedule Important Phone Numbers Licensing Your Dog Lost A Pet Found A Pet Medical Emergencies Rabies Clinics Fundraising Events SPCA Critter Giver 500 Club Newsletter Where There's A Will There's A Way Donations Happy Tails! Links
|Thursday, May 14||Canton||1-4pm||Human Services Center|
|Thursday, September 10||Canton||5-8pm||Human Services Center|
|Thursday, October 8||Canton||5-8pm||Human Services Center|
|Wednesday, April 8||Morristown||6-8pm||Brier Hill Fire Station|
|Wednesday, April 22||Lisbon||6-7pm||Lisbon Fire Station|
|Thursday, April 23||Parishville||6-7pm||Parishville Fire Department|
|Tuesday, May 5||Waddington||6-8pm||Waddington Town Barns|
|Wednesday, May 6||Oswegatchie||6-8pm||Heuvelton Fire Hall|
|Tuesday, May 12||Massena/Louisville||6-8pm||Louisville Town Garage|
|Wednesday, May 13||Ogdensburg||6-8pm||Ogdensburg Fire Dept|
|Thursday, May 14||Colton||6-7pm||Municipal Storage Building|
|Thursday, May 14||Fowler||6-8pm||Fowler Town Barn|
|Wednesday, May 27||Hammond||6-8pm||Hammond Town Barn|
|Thursday, June 4||Stockholm/Lawrence/Brasher/
|Thursday, June 18||Potsdam||6-8pm||Potsdam Town Barn|
|Thursday, June 25||Russell||6-8pm||Russell Fire Dept|
|Saturday, June 27||Norwood||3-4pm||Norwood Fire Dept|
|Wednesday, July 8||Pierrepont||6-8pm||Pierrepont Town Barn|
|Thursday, July 9||Gouverneur||6-8pm||Gouverneur Town Barn|
|Monday, October 19||Lisbon||6-7pm||Lisbon Fire Station|
|Wednesday, October 21||Ogdensburg||6-8pm||Ogdensburg Fire Dept|
PLEASE NOTE...IT IS IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE ALL DOMESTICATED DOGS, CATS, AND FERRETS ARE IMMUNIZED AGAINST RABIES.
- Three Year Vaccinations are available but a CURRENT RABIES CERTIFICATE is required and is the only acceptable proof for an animal to receive a three year vaccination certificate. According to NYS law, the rabies tag is NOT acceptable proof of a previous vaccination.
- Dogs and cats must be at least three (3) months old to be vaccinated.
- Pregnant dogs and cats CAN be vaccinated.
- ANIMALS MUST HAVE A COLLAR AND LEASH. CATS MUST BE IN AN ANIMAL CARRIER OR A PILLOWCASE.
- ALL ANIMALS MUST BE UNDER THE CONTROL OF AN ADULT.
- Ferrets need to be vaccinated yearly.