About Our Shelter Shelter Wish List Surrender An Animal About Spay/Neuter View the Spay/Neuter/Now Clinic Schedule Important Phone Numbers Licensing Your Dog Lost A Pet Found A Pet Medical Emergencies Rabies Clinics Fundraising Events SPCA Critter Giver 500 Club Newsletter Where There's A Will There's A Way Donations Happy Tails! Links
|Thursday, Sept 11||Canton||5-8pm||Human Services Center|
|Thursday, October 9||Canton||5-8pm||Human Services Center|
|Wednesday, July 9||Pierrepont||6-8pm||Pierrepont Hwy Dept|
|Thursday, July 10||Gouverneur||6-8pm||Gouverneur Town Barn|
|Wednesday, October 15||Ogdensburg||6-8pm||Ogdensburg Fire Dept|
|Wednesday, October 22||Lisbon||6-8pm||Lisbon Fire Hall|
PLEASE NOTE...IT IS IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE ALL DOMESTICATED DOGS, CATS, AND FERRETS ARE IMMUNIZED AGAINST RABIES.
- Three Year Vaccinations are available but a CURRENT RABIES CERTIFICATE is required and is the only acceptable proof for an animal to receive a three year vaccination certificate. According to NYS law, the rabies tag is NOT acceptable proof of a previous vaccination.
- Dogs and cats must be at least three (3) months old to be vaccinated.
- Pregnant dogs and cats CAN be vaccinated.
- ANIMALS MUST HAVE A COLLAR AND LEASH. CATS MUST BE IN AN ANIMAL CARRIER OR A PILLOWCASE.
- ALL ANIMALS MUST BE UNDER THE CONTROL OF AN ADULT.
- Ferrets need to be vaccinated yearly.